Saturday, May 4, 2024

Sunshine

Every time I walk away I can feel it

I feel the warmth

I feel the glow

Like Sunshine drowning out the rain

The feeling I get when I hear your voice

Vibrations of happiness run through my body

The spirit that follows is uplifting and touches something inside

Im left with the effect

Like sunshine creeping over the trees and showing me the way

Just seeing your face tells me something

like a secret, I realize something's missing

Something beautiful, something crazy, something that brings peace

Someone illuminated

Like the sun waking up and showing me things I could never see

The sunshine comes but she always leaves

Leaving a shadow, leaving me wanting

Leaving me waiting until the next time I see your beautiful face


No comments:

Post a Comment