Friday, January 9, 2015

Hate Fuck

We want to do terrible things to you. We will hold you down and penetrate you with every object around human or non. If you act like its against your will we will fucking explode all over and inside you. I want to ram the needle in as far as it goes while I shove my cock inside your disgusting little hole and watch her fuck you like a machine out of control. I want my eyes to bleed into yours and see all the shame and degradation you've ever had in your life swell to the surface of your bloodshot pearls. while my hands start to squeeze the life from your neck she will hold your head up straight so you can never look back.
We want to get high but you're probably not coming, so we fucking hate you...you miserable little whore.


No comments:

Post a Comment