Monday, January 12, 2015

What I know

I knew it all and had all the answers then I found that I had been wrong about almost everything I had ever known. I loved being right and convinced myself that I'm some kind of genius. Today I dont like it when I think I'm right about something...its tireing since I cant trust myself the way I once had. I have to disect everything I think and do already to make sure I'm stayig true to m,yself and not not spinning a lie. To be right about something doesnt matter anymore, beig wrong wrong is easy and I know right away when I am. If I know the answer and you must have it, I will have to consider my motives and intentions and hopefully yours are clear. To suggest to someone that I am right about whatever is being questioned is dangerous for us all...there is alot to gained from having the answers and manipulation of others and self deciet are easily achieved when you have the answer that somebody wants or needs to hear. I always had the answers because I always wanted answers and always needed to be right. I am an expert in justification and manipulation and looking and sounding intelligent is the best way to believe a lie. I know I'm smart today and thats is one of the few I do but honestly I dont know shit about shit and I can promise you that I will be wrong again about something I hope I'm right about but today I dont need to be right and I dont care what anyone thinks. I'm in a state of complete repair and I dont have the time or the answers to help anyone else. Nothing matters anymore except the things I know I know and they dont have to be justified or manipulated. I know the answers to a few things that may seem simple to see but I have never question myself about these and not for one second did I have to justify or lie to have the knowledge I hold dear to myself now. I found valuble treasure along the way while wandering the streets and I have them today and always will. Gold and diamonds are useless  and irrelvent compared to having answers to my lifes toughest questions that I never had to doubt or manipulate to recieve.
  Learning from your mistakes is important to survive and today I have a few mottos and single words that I will always remember and sometimes need to repeat to myself all day long in orcer to stay true to myself. They will save my life, give me happiness and guide me to where I need to be and that is all I ever have and ever will needed to have everything in life important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment