Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Need


I want to drink shots with you and howl at the moon.

nasty things, entire pages, whispers in the dark

Come a little closer so i can feel your scent and watch your lips as you read things considered obscene and talk about the beauty

Make me see.

I want to be myself, let it all go, cast away my skin and bare my soul.

Your fire inside has me sweating and thinking how your body would move

Talking and screaming

Reading and fucking 

Licking and drooling

Read your poem and show it to me

Ride on top

say it loud

dance that little body round and round

Words with passion ignite my mind

Let me experience this connection from the inside

See your mind

Feel the need

lose myself Inside your wet dream

your flesh on top of mine, breath rushing through my ears

whisper things we cannot see

Bite my lip

make me stare

see beyond the beautiful mess of sweat and hair.

Sitting next to you on the big chair, feeling your hand brush my skin

reading me things about streets and cock and beats running about.

I wanted to grab you underneath that blue and white poke a dot blouse and wrestle to the floor

Let me taste

Give me more

Violate the rule

Who cares about wrong or right

Lets disappear

And lose ourswlves tonight



No comments:

Post a Comment