Sunday, March 10, 2024

Vulnerable

All this time has passed.

(Its literally only been like a week!)

I didnt realize that I might not see you again

Somewhere inside of me it existed as a possibility.

But not one im willing to accept, not yet.

I was able to see you and you may not know this but you saw me, and thats no small feat.

Its never easy

Not like it was that night.

Im a little messed up thinking about being near you, being me in your presence again.

Feeling comfortable being seen.

I want you to like me, I cant deny it, i fell, its deep.

The fear of times pass has me thinking I should say this or be that, something to catch her eye anything to see that beautiful smile

Put together a crafty plan, organize my feelings and decide which ones come out to play, if any at all. I mean who really likes a sentimental guy anyway.

You see, I live with regets, Ive suffered the loss of what could have been, something gone but I dont know what.

I wont let this slip by, this chance, an opportunity to just let it be, to be myself without a plan, no clever ideas, or ways to attract. Just show this desire and my need for something deeper than the usual haunts.

A chance to believe in the possibility

Just hold on for another week, silence that voice telling you things it couldnt possibly see.



No comments:

Post a Comment