Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Space

Somewhere far away

things that dont exist

life lived in space

Just shit covered in dust

Spending every day making plans that never happen

Planning things that never come about

My head is filled with the possibilities

Filled with fear

Paralyzed by the outcome, one i couldn't possibly see.


Moving between times, in-between realities, 

But its not real is it, it doesnt exist, it cant hurt me now

oh please

tell me that some other day

All I see is behind me, nothing but ashes of what use to be but the fires still burning deep,

As if it were yesterday

its always yesterday

Stuck in a loop, feelings of regret, digusting scenarios

Things that cant be changed, things that cant hurt me 

Why is it still so real, hard to forget

Blinding lights preventing my eyes to see whats in front of me,

This moment escapes me

I cant lock it down

Cant tap in

Living in outer space in a distant time, one that cant hurt because its just fantasy

But it tries to overcome me

Preventing peace in the day, no clarity in the now

Unable to touch the air in front of me

Stuck in my head

Twisted in a dream

Of a day thats either gone or not happening

Tear away the sanity of living in today



No comments:

Post a Comment